1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

site tickets

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by kramer56, May 20, 2011.

1. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

OK I dont know exactly what I am asking for, well in my mind I do but out loud we can see. I am looking to find out where I can buy a ticket that has my company name and services offered that I can check off and date and leave it ith the customer. The thing would have to be carbon copied of some sort. If anyone is familiar with fuel oil or propane deliveries that style metering ticket is what I am looking for. I am sick of arguing with customers that say I have not been there when they wake up and see the drive has a little snow has fallen after I have left. Even more so I am wishing to use the same ticket for lawncare services to be left with customers after our services are completed at their properties.

Please any help guys??????
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Make a design for yourself and have a printer make a 3 part carbonless.
  3. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

So just add what we do and me or my guys can check it off with date and time? is that what you are saying? Anyone out there have a sample to check out and what size should I make?
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Something like this,just add your own stuff to it
  5. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

yup thanks bud
  6. hoskm01

hoskm01 Senior Member
    from AZ

7. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I service a place that has us scan a speedpass type thing when we come in and leave/ Its kind of silly IMO I could swing by an hour later and scan it. Peace of mind for them I guess. We tend to drive through all our places during business hours, even if they are clear, just lets the customers know we are checking in.