1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sirennet upgraded my order free of Charge

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Burkartsplow, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I ordered a set of the Soundoff 1000 lumen 4 inch square LED lights and there was a back order on them so they upgraded me to the 1400 lumen set at no additional charge. That is what I call customer service :salute:. So if any of you guys are in the market for new back up lights. Order them from Sirennet.com and you too will most likely get a free upgrade. I will post some pics once they come in. I also order a set of the 500 lumen round for the salter.:redbounce:bluebounc

2. jbutch83

jbutch83 Senior Member

I had ordered mine on the 22nd of November, and they said shipping was 4-7 days. I ordered 2 1000 lumens and 2 1400 lumens. As of yesterday I hadn't heard anything on shipping. I emailed yesterday, and they replied that the supplier was having issues with parts, and they did not know when they would be in or ship. They did call me later in the day and advised that they only had 1 1000 lumen light left, and they were upgrading the other one to the 1400 lumen. Still don't have any shipping info yet.

3. jbutch83

jbutch83 Senior Member

Well I got mine this afternoon, and all 4 were the 1400 lumen lights. All I have to say is that they are brighter than anything I have ever seen before. CAn't wait to get them mounted up on the tractor now!