1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sirennet leds

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by cameo89, Feb 10, 2011.

1. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Im thinking about ordering 6 of these in amber along with a new Sho me mini lightbar, anyone have these? How do they compair to the competitors such as whelen, code 3 ect.

Seems like a great deal for the price and video shows them to be decently bright.

http://www.sirennet.com/gl3.html

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Its a whelen light, but has sirennet written on it. My buddy bought the sirennet model of code 3's LEDX2100 bar. The thing has code 3 written all over it, but accroding to sirennets site its their bar. Even the mounting feet says code 3. All the heads inside are code 3 also. I wouldn't think you'd have a problem with them.

3. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

i bought 4 sirennet economy linear amber flashers and they are bright as heck with 27 flash patterns and a sync wire. if stuart says they are good then it must be true!

4. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

The only model made by Whelen is the 3 diode all the others are Code 3 and other brands. They are nice lights but rated as secondary warning. The Strobes N More E Series are rated as primary warning lights due to the output. Just something to consider.

5. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

So your E3 super leds @ $39.99 are a primary lights? If so I will deffently consider these, I was gonna order all my stuff from one place due to shipping but you offer free shipping. Im gonna take a look at your mini lightbars also.

6. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i would recommend you see what Louis has....he can do ya better than sirennet.

7. Strobesnmore

Here's the note on their brand lights " Designed as auxiliary or secondary warning lights, these units provide high performance in a compact size."

I use to use the ones Whelen made but they are not as bright as the ones we carry now and they would not make all the colors we wanted so we switched. The other thing was I did not like the gray flanges, nor did our customers. Ours have black and we have chrome available.

8. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

My plan is to add one on each side of my truck tool box and two on the back and one on each side of my Salter. Plus I have a cheapo dash master (fake) lol and my current mx7000 strobe bar but want to get a full/mini led lightbar so I can cut down on amp draw.

9. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Almost forgot about my whelen strobes in my corners

10. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

You know I bought my whelen mini justice lightbar from strobes and more you guys were supposed to offer me free shipping because you were running a special and you charged me for shipping. I emailed you guys and talk to some lady who was rude and they never refunded my money. I also asked for another invoice to be emailed to me for the purchase since there was no invoice packaged with my light. I am still pissed off about that. I have bought a lot of products from you over the years and directed others on this site to your for good deals and for no one ever to get back to me after an email and calling is just bad business. It was like you got my money and went on to the next one. I thought you would like to know about my last experience with STROBES N MORE!!!!!!!!

11. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

cameo89, I have a Sho-Me combination strobe and amber LED mini light bar that I have had for three years and absolutely love it. I had a Sho-Me all LED light bar before and had a problem with some of the corner LED's burning out, sent it back to Sho-Me and in 5 days they sent me a brand new bar, not a repaired one, I was extremely surprised and pleased. I have had nothing but GREAT service with Sho-Me products !!!

12. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

how does he like the "sirennet brand" lightbar from sirennet .... i just a price quote for a 50" whelen justice bar fully loaded for $900.00 from truckntow.com retail store in detroit ..

13. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

I have dealt with Sirennet.com many times. I've also purchased lights from them for our fire dept. Never a single problem and they stand behind their product.

n the other hand I have been screwed by strobesnmore as well. I decided to try them once, ordered something, they made a mistake which I saw before they shipped so I tired to change the order which they wouldn't allow. I then canceled it and they charged me a ridicules fee to do so. I called the owener and he straight out told me I was a liar and trying to rip him off. Where's "the customer is always right?" I could never deal with a company like that. I simply wanted to change my order to the correct product and the wouldn't do so. I wont even visit their website. It was the worst experience I've ever had purchasing online!

If you want some seriously bright surface mount leds check out the tomar rect series. My buddy has a set of them as grille lights in his car. They are probably one of the brightest surface mount leds I've ever seen.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  14. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

He really likes it. It came with alley lights and takedowns also. Really nice looking code 3 light... I mean sirennet lightbar.

15. groundbreakers

16. Strobesnmore

Burkhartsplow, my email is louis@strobesnmore.com. I can only say that the only free shipping we offer if through web sites such as this and a few others we do advertising on. As for anyone in our office being rude, especailly one of the girls that really surprises me, and to send and email is a click of a button so I really don't see how all this could have happened. Email me all your info and ill be more than happy to see what happened and give you an answer.

17. Strobesnmore

Dayspring, also if you have an issue email me direct and ill be glad to look and see what it was. If there was something we could not fix there's a reason, I guarantee it. Louis@strobesnmore.com

18. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

19. groundbreakers

20. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I'll see what I can do for you in the next day or 2.