1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Since when did fisher do this?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by durafish, Feb 17, 2013.

1. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

2. rebert

rebert Senior Member

I thought the newest systems had 2 plug setups..

3. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

Plows made starting in late 2011 and 2012 are 2 plug systems, also the stickers are on the wrong side. Maybe its the picture? like reversed?

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

thats the first one i have ever seen on that side

5. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

Its def not a reversed picture.... I saw one on that side at a fisher dealer a couple weeks ago. Must be a new design.

6. DQL10

DQL10 Junior Member

Ours are on the right side of the plow. Just had a new one put on that was manufactured 2011 and the pump is on the passenger side.

7. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

fix it, look better?

3Ge3Ka3J95L45F95M8d2h5b85ba494c821569.jpg

8. Maine_Train

Maine_Train Senior Member

I was gonna say, that pic above looks more like where the labels are on mine, as well as the pump, but then I realized the handle would be bass-ackward from mine. (And from the parts diagram here.)
    Strange. :confused:

Maybe that one was built after Fisher laid off a bunch of people, some years back. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  9. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Nope, flip the picture then its normal. Everything is on the wrong side on the ad.

10. Maine_Train

Maine_Train Senior Member

Yeah, you're right. I see the handle now, tipped down. What I thought was the handle on the right is actually a cable.
    Must not have had enough coffee when I was looking at it before. :eek:

11. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

if it is as new as the seller states it must be old stock laying around because it should have the "clam shell" protector around the insta act running the multi plex 2 plug just like the new v plows have

12. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

IIRC Fleetflex is still an option, or at least it is in eMatch

13. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

unless a dealer is trying to "dump" his new old stock fleet is now --standard-- dealers,u or a gray market guy could easily chg in back to a 3 plug or even a 2 plug relay if desired

14. fordtruck661

fordtruck661 Senior Member
    from CT

You mean its not a European model:laughing::laughing: