1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Since summer is here (kinda)...

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Macomb-Lawn, Feb 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We've been thinking about getting back into "some" residential lawn care. IF we did, I intend to throw up a billboard in the area of I-94 and Hall Road. So, working with some graphics guys and such on a game plan, we came up with this. It's the "foundation" and we still need to add graphics and such to make it stand out. This is just the "quick and dirty" verision of what we're thinking about doing.

Opinions? What do you think of the add print? (be VERY honest)

Like I said, we MIGHT get back into some residential, but it hasn't been written in stone just yet.

Billboard Print Preview.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2006
  2. To give an idea of what I was thinking for graphics:

I was thinking about putting the "I'm working on my tan" part inside of a "dayplanner" type notebook. You know, the kind that executives use or secretaries to keep track of appointments and "to do" stuff. So, it would look hand written inside a busy schedule (something like this but legible from a distance.)

Then have the rest outside of the notebook....
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2006
  3. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

I like it. that would look great on a billboard..
  4. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.