1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cat320, Oct 2, 2001.

1. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Does any one have this type of snow blower a new model.Are there that are as good as this one but less money? Is there a web site for them?
  2. Jay ALC

Jay ALC Senior Member

Simplicity Blower

I am not entirely sure what model you are speaking of? I did purchase two of the model 520M single stage ones and lok forward to using them in this upcoming season. I believe the site is www.simplicitymfg.com Hope the info helps.
  3. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

i have a 2 stage simplicity 9 hp with the sno king motor. so far so good. havent had any problems with it. simplicity is a reputable brand. you couldnt get hurt buying one. i stand behind it.
  4. thelawnguy

thelawnguy PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 8hp 28 inch simplicity 2 stage I bought new in 93, used 100% commercially til I got my toro single stage a couple years back, since then it only comes out for the big ones. never ever left me hangin, nothing ever broke which I couldnt ride the rest of the storm out with just things replaced like belts shoes and such. the impeller pulley has a clutch sort of like on a snowmobile so when you get into heavy stuff it steps up the rpms of the fan to really throw the stuff.

I would buy another today if I needed one.