1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SIMA Symposium

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Alan, May 30, 2000.

1. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

Just wondering who will be at the SIMA get- together later this week. I'll be getting in sometime Thursday afternoon. Not sure of the time just yet, that will depend on how much I have to do Thursday morning. A little over 4 hours from here to Portland, and I'm hoping to get out of here by mid-morning but that may be subject to change.<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Alan

2. n y snow pros

n y snow pros Senior Member

Hey Alan i will see in Portland<br> John P<p>----------<br>J PARKER<br>914-485-4200

3. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

See you on wed evening or thurs am. Brian and I will be heading out about 3pm on wed, for a 3 hr drive a 3 hr drive.<br>Think Snow<p>----------<br> Professional Ice and Snow Management <br>Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org

4. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

It looks like I'm going to be arriving later than I thought on Thursday. I have a reseeding job that is probaly not going ot be complete by tomorrow afternoon, so I'll have to spray it Thursday morning. That one won't mess me up too much but I may get into another grading another one and that one will mess me up if I do. But, the customer is a regular, needs it done and pays PROMPTLY!! VERY hard to tell him no. If I do that one too I won;t get to Portalnd until late afternoon, but I WILL get there!

5. Vince Panaroni

Vince Panaroni Member

Alan,<p>See you and everyone else there. I may shoot up there during the day Wednesday, then be back for the rest of the week on Thursday.<p>Dino, would you like to sit in with me on chat discussion on equipment that Tammy has me set up for? I can tell our story, but I'm positive that they could use your imput when it comes to trucks, plows etc. Let me know.<p>See you all there,<p><br>Vince

6. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Sure vince,<br>That is on Sat morn correct, or is that during a session. Either way I am there.<br>I have a table discussion myself Fri morn about commercial snow removal.<br>Dino<p>----------<br> Professional Ice and Snow Management <br>Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org