1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SIMA symposium meet Louisville

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Neige, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

The Friday Reception & Kenote Session ends at 6:15 p.m.
    I suggust we all meet at 6:30p.m. in the Galt house hotel lobby. We can all go to the Crab shack for dinner and drinks.
    I am working on another idea for a location to meet, I think it would be nice if we had some kind of private room, with drinks & food. It may cost us $20 a head for the room, let me know what you think.
    I think we should start by adding our names to this list if we are interested in going.

Paul (Neige) Montreal Qc. Canada
    Tony Montreal Qc. Canada
    Pierre Sherbrooke Qc. Canada

2. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

Count me in.

J.

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

My dads and I also.

4. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

How many do you have! tymusic

Would love to meet you guys, but unfortunately have to leave early Friday morning and can't be there for the meet.

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I've narrowed it down to 1. LOL

6. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

I'll be there. Haven't sat down to figure out times of where I'll be. Hopefully within the next week I can get that figured out & my lawn billing for may done.