1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SIMA hits 600

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by John Allin, Nov 30, 2000.

1. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Tammy called me (all excited).

Membership hit 600 today.
  2. Doug406

Doug406 Member

Nice picture

Saw your picture John, in the SIMA mag, actually I was reading it in the landscape magizine insert. Now I have a face to put with the insight you have.
  3. John Allin

No more glasses, so I'm a babe-magnet now !!!
  4. Lazer

Lazer Senior Member

Yeah, John, you used to look like "one of the guys."

Now you look like a cunning corporate executive.

Thumbs up to SIMA. I had a minor glitch with an order that was handled so professionally, I'm excited to be a member!
  5. John Allin

Can't quite tell if that's a compliment or not. Not too many cunning corporate types in the snow business.... yet.
  6. jrblawncare

jrblawncare Senior Member

Boy,picked up a 100 more in just over a month,thats great!JA....I got an E-mail from Tammy she wanted to know who should get the credit for myself joining I told her you....and like you need to win another plow!!!Good Luck .....also have talked to a few down here about SIMA....Maybe the KY list will grow a little.....JOHN
  7. Aspen Snow

Aspen Snow Senior Member

Congrets! SIMA

Hope it helps all the new members like it helped us.

Thank again to the Founding Members.
  8. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Hmmmm, should I post that John Allin "SIMA All Star" card I got for the gang to see? ;)

9. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

10. Snow Pro

Snow Pro Senior Member

Congrats John!

I know that the success of SIMA is very important to you.

Do the babes, ah Does Peggy like you better with or without?
  11. John Allin

Keeping in mind that Peggy saw me without glass every time we were "up close and personal", she got used to it much faster than most.

As for the rest of the babes..... I'm still a short little fat guy, just without glasses now, so the reaction is just about the same.
  12. cowboy

cowboy Member

SIMA is definantly a great idea and a good organization, but when I'm trying to save up enough money for a truck/parts/snowplow etc, 130$ is a lot of money, especially for a college student, have to do it once I get going next winter. once I'm shure I can make rent payment :)

13. John Allin

We're patient. We'll be here when you're ready.