1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SIMA Excel "Bid Sheet"

Discussion in 'Snow & Ice Management Association - SIMA' started by merrimacmill, Aug 25, 2010.

1. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Does anyone have any info on how to set up the excel spreadsheet that SIMA offers its members on their website? I downloaded it, and like the idea of what it could do for me, but I just don't understand what a lot of the stuff on it is supposed to do.

For instance, there is a column that says "Amt. Per Sq. Ft." Does this mean we need to come up with our "per square foot" plowing price and enter it in here for this spread sheet to calculate our finial price?

And then there is a column that says "Level of Dif" I'm really not sure what this is supposed to do either.

Any input from others who have used it or the SIMA staff would be great as I would like to use this thing if I could figure it out.

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Im guessing that means "level of difficulty". But I have no idea what the scale is.