1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SIMA discounts

Discussion in 'Snow & Ice Management Association - SIMA' started by srl28, Dec 20, 2011.

1. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

A little while back there was a thread announcing that if you singed up using a certain code or something for a new memebership with SIMA that you would receive a snowplow snow shovel, or a discount or something like that. Is that still available? What do you have to do to get that?

Any discounts that your aware of on the snowplow snow shovels? Thought I saw there was one but can't find that either now.

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

When you sign up just use my name as your refferal and you get $50 off your membership and a Sima coat. Neige is giving the shovels away.

3. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

$50 off and a free coat! My, my cant beat that!. JD Dave as the refferal name works?

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

JD uses "Grandview" on the SIMA sign up.

5. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Thanks JD, you are always the gentleman.

Yes that is me, you get a free shovel if you use me as a referral.