1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SIMA - Denver Conference

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JCurtis, Jun 10, 2001.

1. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

I just got back in from Denver, and I must say that it definitely exceeded all my expectations. My hat is off to all those at SIMA who organized the event. You did a GREAT job. I also finally got to meet several of you who I have chatted with online, and I must say its good to put a face with a name.

And don't get me started on the DIA tour ( Denver International Airport) I already dropped off my film to be developed. Anyone who was there that took digital pics should post ASAP for our other members.

Jeff Curtis
    Curtis Snow Removal
    Stamford, CT..
    :D

2. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

Jeff, I found one really neat thing about digital cameras. They can hold a whole big bunch of pics on one of them little memory cards. What that means is that when the Beeg Dummy (me) gets bored on the plane home and tries to erase some that weren't all that hot he can screw up beeg time and wipe them all out with the push of a button.

3. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT PlowSite.com Veteran
    from ohio

had a good time in denver.....went gambling one night and won 250.00 bucks

the cryotech girl was hot!

4. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Yes I remember the cryotech girl from a few shows in the past. Now you know what they put in the their chemicals to melt ice.
    Dino

5. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Ya had to be there.What a wonderful show.

Dino,I think this was a different Cryotech girl,even better.;)

Can't wait till next year.:D