1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SIMA contest: The greatest story never told.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by NW Snow Removal, Nov 17, 2011.

1. NW Snow Removal

NW Snow Removal Senior Member

Just wanted to direct your attention to a contest being held by SIMA over on goplow.com My wife and I put together a video in hopes of winning this contest. It was pretty cool to make the video and we are very proud to be able to share our story with the interwebz. We are very hardworking, fair people, and very happy to share our story. We are on the side of the snow fighters and make sure to follow through on our promises to both clients and drivers while maintaining professionalism in our industry. We respect all the entrants to the contest and Hope you enjoy the videos. http://goplow.com/story/
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

need my address for that envelope of cash your sending to me.
  3. NW Snow Removal

NW Snow Removal Senior Member

Everyone's belts are tightening around here. Gas prices rising, and seasonal bids going for what surely will not be profitable prices. It's tough these days. I wish I could send cash, but we are not the 1%.