1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SIMA Beyond the Bid, Hartford CT Aug. 25-26th

Discussion in 'Snow & Ice Management Association - SIMA' started by SIMASTAFF, Aug 12, 2010.

SIMASTAFF Sponsor
    from Midwest

Hi all,
    Just wanted to give you an update, we are putting the finishing touches on what I think will be SIMA's best educational program to date--Beyond the Bid.

This 1.5 day event will take place in Hartford, CT August 25-26th, I am really excited to deliver this training to the industry. Here are some facts about it:

-Over 100 years of snow and ice management experience are represented in the knowledge and tools that created the program

-Over 8 highly competent snow professionals were directly involved in creating quality content

-Some concrete tools that we'll deliver for attendees include a full capacity calculator, that helps you calculate how much capacity in terms of hours you have for all of your equipment/subs, tied to properties you are looking to bid on; a snow portfolio/contract mix management tool, that helps you manage your contract types in order to protect revenue and cover overhead each year; some negotiations/sales training to help you negotiate

-Other items we'll be delivering are tips for working in the national management market, creating a sales process for your snow company, anlayzing scope of work documents, and tricky contract clauses you need to work out for.

Hope to have you all consider this event, see more info here:

Brian Birch

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

hmmmm maybe ill show up its only a half hour from me
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Just don't take the dodge!