Snow Plowing Forum banner

Silverado / Sierra Dual Exhaust and Whelen Parts

397 views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  crossboneracing 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have a used exhaust for a Silverado or Sierra with a 6.0 motor. Came off a 2004 Ex Cab Short bed 4x4. I would think it to fit from 2001-2007 but not really sure. Its all here, I need it gone, I dont have the space. Make me an offer, but dont waste my time. The muffler is a Jones "Full Boar" and it sounds awesome, I just use my truck now as a company vehicle and cant have the loud pipes anymore! It has 3" stainless tips and looks great.

Also for sale is some whelen stuff. I have 2 Whelen Edge 55 Watt take down fixtures. You know what they are. They are in mint shape, but DO NOT have the bulbs. Also, I have two end strobes for a whelen edge. They were working but are untested. They have one spot for a bulb that plugs in. I also have (Not included in the pics) a couple clear lens sections and such. Make me an offer on anything. Will ship the whelen stuff just ask for a price, but the exhaust is a pickup only item. I live in MA.

I am always up for a trade, let me know what you got. Thanks Guys!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

See less See more
#4 ·
What kind of lenses do you have?? I could use the clear ones for the take downs. Let me know, and I would also need shipped to 44094. Thanks

#6 ·
I have enough to make two take down lenses (approx 4" each) with the new lenses and I have two other Used lenses that measure about 8-9" each. The new one looks mint (obviously) and the used ones are a little foggy. Shipping is about $15 or so. Let me know. I also have a bunch of used blue lenses and I think some dividers left over.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.