1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Silverado 2500 HD

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Neariah, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Neariah

Neariah Junior Member
    from MD

I was thinking about getting one of these to start my plowing fleet with.

I wanted to ask you guys if you could tell me some of the basic things I need to make sure the truck has on it before I leave the lot.

Mind you that this will be my first purchase for a truck. The guy at the dealership was saying things like this one is already set-up with the proper suspension etc.. I had no clue as to what he was talking about, so I'm hoping you guys can help me do my homework.

If you guys suggest another truck I have no problem with that, but please give me a reason why
  2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Does it have the snow plow prep package? It will say right on the sticker price sheet.

Gas or diesel, reg cab?
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

VYU plow prep package. you should be able to find VYU on the list of line items inside the glove box door.