1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sign for the motor cover of a vbox

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Moonlighter, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Moonlighter

Moonlighter Senior Member

Hey all I have been looking at "Stay back De-icing in progress" on the rear ends of liquid spray rigs, and I was wondering if anyone puts them on the motor covers of their Vbox salters. Thanks.
  2. Kubota 8540

Kubota 8540 PlowSite.com Addict

I have thought about it but decided not to. I figured if they couldn't see 2 sealed beam white lights, 2 taillights and my amber lights flashing to the rear. They wouldn't see or read the sign either. :laughing:
  3. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Mines a speed sign....

Max 90 KM/H
    (Cause sh!t flies off)
  4. Moonlighter

Moonlighter Senior Member

yeah you defiantly have a point there, I do have two spots off the bumper, there will be another two on the headache rack and I just mounted a rotating amber on the top of the cover after doing some light reading. O and the new all strobe light bar will be installed next month. I will consider it a non issue. Thanks for your input guys, Mr. Marcus I like the speed sign idea lol.
  5. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah i know MEtro puts them on his sprayers... Once again never put one on mine just because we have strobes and other lights on our trucks.... Also if we are around people WE are the Cautious ones because others are clearly not! Also The way my sprayer is constructed is hits the ground pretty quick to prevent misting into the air..

If you want a sign i would get a magnetic one from vista print or Something im sure it would be cheap!