1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sidwalk Spreader

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by captfudd, Dec 11, 2007.

1. captfudd

captfudd Member

I need a little help, I had my shed busted into over the weekend and all the idiots took were my 3 sidewalk spreaders and a couple shovels :realmad:

Does anyone know where in the Philadelphia Area you can buy decent or good sidewalk spreaders I dont want to but the ones that Home Depot or Lowes sells unless that my last resort.
  2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Not from the area but Northen Tools or a tractor supply company may be a good place to try.
  3. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

:confused: wtf the worst part is they probably sold them cheap for quick cash insted of using them to make their own money:gunsfiring:
  4. captfudd

captfudd Member

Probably so ... with the threat of something thursday I am pretty much out of options those fertilizer spreaders at the depot suck
  5. landcare pa

landcare pa Member

look around for a lesco or seed dealer
  6. bam

bam Senior Member
    from .

shemins nurseries carries earthway spreaders, don't know if they stock them. Alot of the building maintenance managers get things from Grainger. They usually have agrifab brand spreaders and maybe some earthways. and high end you could get a lesco spreader. Fisher and son is in Malvern, PA. they may carry some spreaders.
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  7. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I'm not from the area, but find your local meyer dealer and get a hotshot spreader. A littler pricey, but nice.
  8. ptllandscapeIL

ptllandscapeIL Senior Member

eh earthway are ok...But id go get a lesco or order a salt dogg from buyers check it out at northerntool.com
  9. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Check for a Grainger Industrial Supply location near you. They carry Earthway and Agri-Fab. We use the Earthway 2070's