1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sidewalk Plowing

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Snowplow71, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

I am willing to help anybody with side walks or small driveways (like a college) that needs some help. I have a 2004 Bombardier Outlander 400 4X4 with revolver, and 60" Moose plow with :angel:! I am very dependable, always first one to get up, and love to plow. If you have any sidewalks or small driveways in Genesse County New York, you can post here!
    Just seeing if anybody needs any help:)

2. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

umm, maybe if you had a mower for it since the possibility of much more snow is low... try again next year, you sound like a good candidate for someone.

3. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Yea, I didn't really catch this place untill it was just about over. Plus its in the wrong forum! Woops

4. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

like that fisher on the ram

5. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

wanna drive it to buffalo???? lol jk

6. sport-trac

sport-trac Junior Member

I am in buffalo... 2004 sportsman 500HO with 60" plow... does anyone need sidewalks done?