1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sidewalk machine

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dirtnazi, Oct 18, 2014.

1. dirtnazi

dirtnazi Member
    from ct

Starting to put stuff together for winter

image.jpg

2. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

You must have some pretty big sidewalks there to need that. You're about 3'to wide for our walks. You'll be done in about 5 mins though.

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Maybe poly edges for that? Seems like it could really beat up a shopping center sidewalk or something like that. That or is it for city sidewalks?

4. snocrete

snocrete Banned

You must have 1 or 2ft wide sidewalks then...because that machine is under 4ft wide, and it looks as though they cut the cutting edge down to be that width or close to it???

Up to a point I can see that machine working really well on walks that snow can go to both sides....but there is no way it has the ballz, or speed, to fully utilize that size(tall) V

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  5. dirtnazi

dirtnazi Member
    from ct

I do a lot of municipal walk and it's all 4ft pic makes it look big

6. dirtnazi

dirtnazi Member
    from ct

I've never had a prob being under powered I've done city walks for years I also have 4ft blower . I run 3 of these machines I'll have more pics as I set stuff up

7. dirtnazi

dirtnazi Member
    from ct

Another pic

image.jpg

8. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Sweet! everybody likes pics. I would like to see video of that thing in action. I'm sure it works well.

9. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

That plow looks like it's as big as the machine it's attached to. I'd be willing to bet it makes short work of sidewalks though.

10. dirtnazi

dirtnazi Member
    from ct

It's mint when I take a pic of the others v-plow it's alittle lower but same width

11. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Cool setup. I bet you tear up a lot of sod with that thing though.

12. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

Our walks are 36"wide here in KC. Must be the picture makes your machine look bigger than it is. Also, I don't know loader models and sizes. I just bought my first skid steer about a month ago. 2012 Case SV-250. I think the wheel track is about 5-6'wide on it, so that is what I was comparing it to. I was just imagining me in mine trying to do walks and thinking that would be WAY overkill.

13. dirtnazi

dirtnazi Member
    from ct

Yea our walks are 4ft wide so it fits perfect

14. BIG NICKY

BIG NICKY Member

i like the fresh yellow paint on the asphalt

15. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I can see how you thought that lol

16. dirtnazi

dirtnazi Member