1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sidewalk Foreman

Discussion in 'Employment' started by dieseld, Feb 24, 2009.

1. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Sidewalk Foreman-NW suburbs IL

Commercial snow/ice company looking for a sidewalk foreman for 2009-2010 season. Work will include all aspects of sidewalk maintenance from removal to ice control to follow up inspections. Valid DL required. We will supply vehicle/equipment/laborers/materials. Looking for ambitious team member with plans for a career not just a job. Customer retention rate of 90-100%, and current foreman has been with us for 4 years. Zero tolerance company, we work EVERY time it precipitates. McHenry County, IL area. Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  2. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

tymusic:salute:Nicely worded ad, hope theres no copyright on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im gonna file that for next season hiring. Thx

3. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

bump bump bump

4. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

still interested in someone.

5. augerandblade

tymusicYouve proved a point. A good sidewalk guy is very hard to find. Try to convince someone that the sidewalk job is maybe more important that the lot or lanes is a tough sell. Thats why I shell out some serious dough to keep em motivated.

6. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Tell me about it. The sidewalk crews are the most important part of it. My current foreman made more money last year than most of my drivers did.

7. augerandblade

Goodluck in your quest.!!!!!!!!!!!!!