1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sidewalk clearing subs needed in Chicago

Discussion in 'Employment' started by readysnowplow, Sep 21, 2012.

1. readysnowplow

readysnowplow Senior Member

We are looking for 30-40 employees to work for us in a sidewalk clearing capacity. Experience is helpful but pride in work is better. We will train. pay is $10/hour. No taxes taken (1099 employees). If Interested. complete applIcatIon at www.readysnowplow.com
  2. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

10.00 an hour is low for hand laborers... unless your ok with idiots and unreliable employees... all the good ones know they can make a lot more... just sayin.
  3. Triton Snow Professionals

Triton Snow Professionals Banned
    from McHenry

Our laborers make a minimum of $20 per hour. Who wants to get out of bed for less than that.
  4. ADBsnowremoval

ADBsnowremoval Member

I am in the North burbs and am currently in the market for 1-2 shovelers for a single property in Northbrook. You need to be available 24/7 and have reliable transportation. Pay is $20.00/hr. with a $100.00 min. payday per event. If you can clear this zero tolerance property as we deem fit in 3 hr.'s you still make the $100.00. You would be responsible for shoveling/snow blowing and spreading sidewalk deicer. We will 1099 you.
  5. 01PStroke

01PStroke Senior Member

I worked for Ready last year.. Reliable payments and a great team to work for. They gave me a shot last year when no one else would. I'll be back (but sitting my ass in the truck!) this year!