1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

side walk truck

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by carl b, Dec 18, 2008.

1. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

2. nekos

nekos Senior Member

i have never seen one either but at $2100 you might as well just get a used ATV + plow.

3. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

I wont buy it. I would like to know why its $2100 tho

4. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I agree with nekos, an ATV with plow can be had for $2100 if you look hard enough!

5. speedy

speedy Senior Member

I dunno, I think it's a hell of a deal.... Put a drop speader tucked in tight behind the rear wheels. Carry the salt in the box and a shovel for the tight areas. It would have many uses in the summertime for the guys that also do hardscaping. If you're in an area that gets some extreme cold, put one of those 'snowblower' cabs on it. Handwarmers and a headlight (maybe a stobe?) I wonder if it has electric start? So you'd have a battery and alternator to power the 12V accessories?

6. nekos

nekos Senior Member

it's a cool little whachamadoodle but if all your are getting it for is to clear a side walk, an ATV would probably be a better option. not to mention a hell of a lot more fun ! :redbounce

i do agree with you that if you need it for other things as well it's worth it.

7. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

very cool kinda pricey.