1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

side walk plows

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Hammond Welding, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Hammond Welding

Hammond Welding Junior Member

has anyone out there seen the sidewalk plows for walk behind hydo lawn mowers . they are made by radco (canada) and if so have you used or possibly owned one and what do you think of them vs snow blowers . we use a fixed vee that i custom built per my bosses spesification and i have other very original designes for other plows on this subject and im looking for feedback to see if i want to furhter develop them thanks chris :)
  2. CTPlow

CTPlow Member

I tell you what Chris, that doesnt sound like a bad idea at all. These sidewalk plows could be especially good for doing commercial accounts, where a snow blower and/or shovel would take too long on a long wide walk.
    I say go for it. Good luck.