1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SHPE 2000 with wiring and controller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by John_DeereGreen, Nov 28, 2014.

1. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

I'm only selling this to try a Boss VBX 800. Works and functions exactly as it should.

We bought this before Salt Dogg put in the instructions that you had to build a wooden brace in front of the units, and the first storm the driver hit a curb too hard with a load of salt and it threw the unit foreward and broke both back legs off the box. It in no way hurts the funtion or stability of the box, we've been using it for 6 or 7 years since this happened. I still have both legs for someone if you're interested in trying to reattach them.

Comes with Buyers harness, Karrier Omega controller, the box it's self and tarp. If you have a short bed 03-09 Dodge, I'll give you the brace for the front as well. I also have a new bearing for the front of the auger as a spare. It's still in the truck, you can see it work and spread salt if you want.

Pics by text, 74zero5nine094seven2

2K OBO, located in Northeast Ohio. Can put on skid to ship if needed.

2. John_DeereGreen

Please close thread. Keeping for this season.

3. jdmallday1090

jdmallday1090 Junior Member

im interested u sure?

4. John_DeereGreen

Thanks Mike!

Bump. Back for sale. 2K.