1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Showing off my new Fisher

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NEUSWEDE, Oct 2, 2005.

1. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

The truck is a 2004 F-350 (5.4 V8) got it in the spring the fisher was put on last weekend (8'6 EZ-V). Just wanted to show off!

Plow1.JPG

2. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Looks good, I have the f-350 with a 8.5 V plow and love it, lets hope for a lot of snow this year, so they can be used

3. Kramer

Kramer Senior Member

Thats pretty!! I want one.

4. dieselman

dieselman Junior Member

nice setup!

5. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

I am getting a Whelen Mini Edge for it soon. Was going to do a hideaway kit but decided for the lightbar approach on my back rack. Also need to mount some aux. reverse lights under the bumper. I can't wait for the snow.
    Thanks for the compliments.

6. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

You are going to love it! I bought a 9'6" last year. I see that you put the cutting edge on all ready.

7. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Nice Fisher NEUSWEDE

There are a couple of guys up here that have EZ-V and they love them. By the sounds of it your plow will get quite the work out this winter :drinkup: payup

Not to get off topic but do you have any red trucks because I think I have seen a couple of yours up this way I am not sure though.

8. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice set up..

9. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

plowman03:

Those are not my trucks, as I found out the other day as I was trying to get my company incorporated, is that there is another Seaside Landscaping in Maine, good thing I named mine Seaside Landscaping & Property Services.

I stick to Greater Portland!
    Where are you at?

10. TRUE TURF LAWN

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

looks good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :waving:

11. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

That looks good :drinkup:

William

12. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

I live near Blue Hill and Ellsworth. Dunno if you have been up this far or not. But I have seen a couple red trucks with Seaside Landscaping on the doors.