1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

show your lighting setup

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cutshortlandscaping, Oct 27, 2015.

1. cutshortlandscaping

cutshortlandscaping Senior Member

hey all I am wondering what all of your light setups are for warning lights and reverse lights pics and videos please

2. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

No photos as I sold the truck.

I had a mini lightbar mounted to my backrack, two strobesnmore E6 warning lights on backpack facing rear, two flood lights on back rack angled out for work lights, and a dash light mounted along the passenger visor for more warning out the front.

I tended to keep the lightbar off as it was overkill during the night unless i was on a site with large equipment.

3. vortec7622

vortec7622 Junior Member

I have two Whelen strobes on my TracRac, with two 4'' Hella floods mounted on the rack as well, rear facing.

Somewhat visible here:

[​IMG]