1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Show Me The Money

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by drplow, Apr 22, 2005.

1. drplow

drplow Senior Member

DEAR BISON TURF, BUFFALO NEW YORK
    I BOUGHT A 810 FROM YOU PEOPLE IN DECEMBER OF 2004.
    I PAID A 300.00 DEPOSIT TO HOLD THE PLOW.
    YOU BILLED ME FULL PRICE AND NEVER APPLIED THE DEPOSIT TO THE PRICE OF THE PLOW.
    IN FEB. 2005 CALLED YOU ABOUT THIS MATTER, FAXED ALL INFO ON OVER PAYMENT.
    YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WOULD SEND ME A CHECK.
    CALLED 15 TIMES SINCE.
    STOPPED IN YOUR SHOP 2 TIMES AND THE BOSS WAS OUT BOTH TIMES AND HE IS THE ONE THAT WRITES THE CHECKS.
    I THOUGHT YOU PEOPLE RAN A REAL BUSINESS.
    WERE THOSE RUMORS TRUE ABOUT HOW YOU REALLY RUN YOUR BUSINESS.
    I HOPE NOT, BECAUSE I WANT MY MONEY.
    YOU HAVE MY ADDRESS, YOU KNOW WHO I AM, SO SEND IT BEFORE YOU ARE OUT OF BUSINESS. :yow!:

2. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

just out of curiosity are you to dumb to know at the time of giving him balance that he didn't apply down. I meen heck before you ever went to get it what it was you owed.

3. drplow

drplow Senior Member

i was in a hurry when i picked up the plow. they rushed me, i did not know the total with tax so i just figured they knew what they were doing. they also forgot to add the timbrims so they had to put them on Quick. i got my taxes ready and that is when i figured out the mistake. that was in February and now it is the end of April.

4. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

just reread that and it might have come out meaner than it was ment. sorry about that. but I would still think you should know what it is going to cost (total) before you ever even gave a down payment. as for the timbrens :angry: quess we know you'll never be doing business with them again.

5. drplow

drplow Senior Member

i knew what it was going to cost for the plow. but then there is timbrens, tax and the excitement of owning a blizzard 810.

not only that but when some people see what it can do they cant believe it. the way that it extends and how i could plow a driveway clean in one pass, alot of people out here have never seen a plow like this. there are only two others in town.

when a company makes a mistake like overcharging it should be fixed promptly. i would at least. being a business owner it doesn't take much brains to know that. this business, bison turf from buffalo, obviously does not care about the future. :gunsfiring:

6. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

yes they should of made it right. no accounting for ethics. some dont have any. I hear ya about how awesome the 810 is. I know I love mine.