1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Shovelers Needed Novi, MI $15/hour -- Many Hours

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Lynch & Sons Landscaping LLC, Nov 8, 2006.

1. We need shovelers in Novi. We are looking for 2 people that would respond pretty much anytime the city salters are out. Estimated 150 Man Hours. payup We also need 4 additional people that would be used in snow over 1". Estimated 90 Man Hours. payup $15/Hour. If you know anyone interested please let us know either on here or call 810-746-0245.

If it rings for a bit, stay on the line, it forwards to my cell phone if no one is available.
  2. businessjeff

businessjeff Banned

Im looking for sub work in oakland county. Do you need any trucks?
  3. Trucks

I appreciate the response, but I just sat down with someone yesterday that is going to supply a truck and 2 shovelers. We are supposed to sign a contract in the next few days. If for some reason that falls through I will let you know.