1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Shoveler Needed In Davison, Mi

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Snowman19, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

I am looking for a shoveler to do sidewalks and salt. Must have reliable transportation,cellphone, and must be available 24Hrs. Wages based on experience. Would like to find someone to carry over to lawncare Spring 07' Call or E-mail at (810)348-6268 or Mikesallseasonservice@yahoo.com

2. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Alright we had our first plowable event today, and it sucked, not alot of snow, but just breaking in my schedule for the first time was interesting. I need HELP anybody want to plow or shovel let me know!!! Please THANKS, MIKE

3. JCplowboy

JCplowboy Junior Member

I am available,and live in Lapeer. F350 PSD Superduty 8.2 Boss V. IM me or send me your cell #.
    Thanks,
    JC

4. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Im actually looking for a shoveler on all events, and a sub on anything over 8 inches,which rarely happens anymore here. If your willing to just shovel my # (810) 348-6268 or if you know anyone in the area that wants to shovel let me know.

5. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED, THANKS PLOWSITE:waving:

6. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Alright, Now i am looking for another worker for winter, That will carry over into this years summer season if it works out. Need someone ASAP.
    Let me know. Thanks Mike

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  7. GrandScapes

GrandScapes Senior Member

Mike, did you ever find a guy?

8. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

For shoveling YES, But I'm going to hire 3 more workers in the spring. So if you know anyone, You know where to find me.

9. GrandScapes

Oh yeah..Man that stupid place did not send your Tir-4 back yet. Here is his # if you wanna call and harass him. 516-582-4247 his names Mike

I emailed him and he said he was waiting to get it back from the manufacturer but that was like 2 weeks ago.

10. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Man, Im going to go the whole winter with out that thing. I will probably get it in the Spring!!!

Hey when are you heading out Tonight? It looks like it stopped snowing. I think i'm Going out when my help gets here Like 1ish

11. GrandScapes

We ended up going @ 1:00

We plowed all of our 1" accounts that do not get salted and then we just salted the rest. Last night was a long night.

12. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Yeah i know, It was definately long. Anything that could go wrong did go wrong for us.
    We've had a problem with the garbage company saying that they can't pickup the dumpsters, Because its too icy!!!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
  13. GrandScapes

That only means one thing :)

Yeah I hate these partial runs. It is so much easier when we just do everything. We can do a full plow and salt run probably faster then we can partial pushes/full salts. To much confusion.

14. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Man, I know what you mean by these Half runs, They definatley suck!!

Atleast we get some salt events in there!!