1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Shovel Suggestion

Discussion in 'THE SNOWPLOW Snow Pushers / Shovel Discussion' started by Theshoemaker, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Theshoemaker

Theshoemaker Senior Member

Anybody want to recomend some shovels to do lots of sidewalks at an apartment complex?? I have seen: The Snow Plow, EZ Shovel, Dakota Snow Blade. Not sure which works the best or if there are any to throw in into the comparison. :)

Thanks!!

2. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

I just buy ours locally come november. Nothing special as they get lost, broken, stolen, and left behind all too often.

3. kmangin

kmangin Junior Member
    from Midwest

This is a cool web-site, but I don't know how you guys navigate through all the threads. Glad to be on-board!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  4. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Well, the sponsor forum you\'re in does make a great shovel.

I have been very happy with them.

5. kmangin

kmangin Junior Member
    from Midwest

They do have a good product. I didn't realize the threads are sponsored.

6. snocrete

snocrete Banned

My walk guys carry both of those shovels and a cheap one from wally world also. On 2-4 inch fluffs the dakota is the best for long sidewalks. You literally can run with it.

7. bterry

bterry Senior Member

The thread sponsors web-site leaves quite a bit to be desired, to be a bit blunt about it. There's not even any pictures of shovels there. You'd think a guy trying to sell shovels would have something about that on his web-site. What gives?