1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

shoulda yrs ago

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Hysert, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

Been using are new to us truck loader, gotta say should have bought this years ago!! If your in the maintenance biz put this on your need to get list asap!!!! The man hours saved not to mention trips with loose leaves and fuel burned going to dump several times aday will pay it off quick. Mulched 2 weeks worth of cleanups in it 1 load...

2014-10-18 09.33.02.jpg
  2. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Like to have that in my collection of toys!!!!
  3. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

That's a nice setup to haul away leaves. I haul some away in the front of my enclosed. Try to dump in the woods of my customers property - if they have any.
  4. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

I've wanted a vac like that for years. I don't have a lot of properties that need hauling away, just the commercials, the estates usually have a designated dump spot, but it's nice to dump on one end and put the truck on the other to speed things up.[​IMG]
  5. Hysert

Thats a nice setup markus. This is the only time of year my trucks run tandem 1 with the mechanical goats and this with the leaves....
  6. Turf Z

Turf Z Senior Member

What hp on the vac?
  7. Hysert

Pick the unit up used. Its a billy goat pro 11hp. 12foot 10inch dia hose. Had a piece of tree branch go in close to 2inch and didnt miss a beat. The suction is amazing!! Be sure nothing falls out of your pockets or its gone
  8. Turf Z

Turf Z Senior Member

Nice! Just picked up a new-to-me vac with the 16hp vanguard a month or two ago, hoping for good results, going on the dump trailer Monday.

Any more pics of how you mounted it? I've got a platform setup thats going on the tongue.
  9. Hysert

It already had the truck mount on it so it can hang from a dump body tailgate. so I cut a few holes in the mesh on the trailers gate and a small gusset to hold some of the leaning weight, $300 in wood and a trap roof so we can fill it with mulch in the spring. I wasnt using that trailer anymore so it worked out perfect. not the prittest unit but works amazing...:mechanic:
  10. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

That look very much like the setup we have except we have expanded metal sides. My guys inhale small pumpkins, annuals, mums, sticks, leaves you name it. Have had the billy goat for 7 years and hasn't once let us down.
  11. Turf Z

Turf Z Senior Member

Getting very excited to use mine..... xysport
  12. allagashpm

allagashpm Senior Member

That looks great. I would love one especially being solo right now. I am looking at buying a 13 hp blower I currently just have a br600. Def going with billy goat, do you have any input on the push blowers?