1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Should there be a new section just for warning lights?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ultimate plow, Nov 22, 2004.

1. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Since there are lots of posts about emergency lighting, leds, strobes, rotators, I was wondering if it would be a good idea to make a section just for this topic?
  2. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

How about a complete electrical section for lights, wiring, etc?
  3. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

I think that would be a great idea . lets see it happen !!!
  4. ZamboniHDB

ZamboniHDB Senior Member

I totally agree, there should be a separate electrical section. Truck, plow, trailer, for those of you who tow equipment to your site, and auxiliary lighting for instance.

Just my .02¢
  5. accipiter12

accipiter12 Senior Member

6. DJL

DJL Senior Member

how about a "what do I charge for..." section?
  7. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

That would be a great idea to have a light section. :nod:
  8. DJDarknez

DJDarknez Member

Sort of like the company section....western and them....some of the lighting companies might be willing to sponsor the site. The mini lightbars are pretty popular with this "crowd".
  9. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

why add another forum to the bbs just for lighting, it is just one more place to moderate and watch
  10. accipiter12

accipiter12 Senior Member

I'm sure there's someone out there that wouldn't mind being a moderator for that forum. Either way, having a seperate forum or not, no big deal. :rolleyes:

11. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

I can help out...

I would be glad to volunteer to help out by being a moderator if that helps to get a separate area just for electrical and lighting issues...
  12. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Dont want to be a pest, but who would we ask to recommend a lighting, wireing, electrical section? Thanks....