1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Should I buy

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by tmarc, Feb 13, 2010.

1. tmarc

tmarc Junior Member

This should be a no brainer but l can get a snowdogg md75 that is a month old for $2000. Its only been used a couple of times. My question before I buy this is how hard is it to install, from the mount to the electrical. Let me know.

Thanks

2. micklock

micklock Senior Member

I installed mine by myself and it was easy, it was the first install I have done.

3. toptech72

toptech72 Member
    from 21078

Installation was a breeze for our V plow just make sure you have a good drill bit. I have not used there staight blade to tell you how good they work. But i can say i am very happy with the V plow we bought. I would recommend snow dogg plows to anyone that is in the market for a new plow.

4. ggb6259

ggb6259 Senior Member
    from SW MI

$2K is a steal even if you have to have someone mount it for you.. I was $3500 installed end of January..

gb

5. tmarc

tmarc Junior Member

I walked out the door with a 2 month old plow for $1800.00. This looks brand new. Can't wait to install it.

Thanks,
    Todd

6. ggb6259

ggb6259 Senior Member
    from SW MI

You should be arrested... I would have driven to Akron for that and even buying the correct undercarraige been about $1000 ahead...

You need to say at least three ail mary's and beg for forgiveness for your sins...

Pics of mine under the snow dogg section... Taking the Plunge...

gb

7. tmarc

tmarc Junior Member

GB,
    Want to buy a nice snowdogg for about 2600. lol. I had to drive to Columbus, Ohio to get it but it was worth it. I guess it was a no brainer.

Thanks Again
    and I did say my prayers.