1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Should I buy this ,,

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by hammerdstone, Sep 4, 2014.

1. hammerdstone

hammerdstone Junior Member

Needless to say I just bought a new wideout and it was a nice chunk of change , long story short i was with a buddy of mine and he took me to see a truck he wanted to buy , in that same lot sat a wideout for sale for $1500 . idk if it works and nether did the guy seliing it , one wing looks a little dinged and cocked a bit but its all there , what should i do lol . Thanks Everyone!!
  2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Flip it for some extra coin
  3. CowboysLC_DE

CowboysLC_DE Senior Member

Take your truck there and hook it up to check it out. :nod:

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

If it works offer 1200 and keep it as a back up.
  5. hammerdstone

Here's the problem, I ordered my truck from factory "only because I get A plan " and will not get the truck for another 7 weeks and counting. I have my plow sitting in there warehouse waiting on my truck . Think I'm going to go out on a limb and snag it quick. Then see once all my stuff is hooked up and going
  6. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

How can a guy be selling something on his lot and not know anything about it especially if it works or not. He should be able to find out from where it came from more info about it.
  7. hammerdstone

The reason Is because it is a salvage lot . He got it on an insurance type deal < So he says he got it like that and has no idea if it works , Trust me i know it sounds sketchy and that's why im asking for advice . Picking it up monday . iil keep yall posted