1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Should I buy MM2??

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by porabjr, Oct 22, 2013.

1. porabjr

porabjr Member

Looking for some feedback. Currently have a 8' HD MM2 that was installed on truck in 2003. Works great, but showing signs of a 10 year old plow. Found a cl post. Guy is selling same set up (no push plates, but Fishstick controller included). He claims he bought truck and plow and prior owner NEVER used the plow since it was bought new 2010. He is asking $2500. BTW if I buy it I will need to sell what I have now b/c don't have space for 2 plows. Thoughts?
  2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Well what kinds of things are starting to act up? My feeling would be this: $2500 is more than enough to have your plow torn down & put back together sandblasted & painted with new fluids, hoses, plow motor, etc. And then there's no issue of getting rid of a second plow. Lots of places can do that stuff for you, since many people would rather refurbish what they have than buy new. Good luck!