1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Short Video

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by doo-man, Feb 20, 2010.

1. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

2. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

nice video, truck sits good for a 1500:drinkup:

3. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Thanks, I think this truck handles the plow really well I haven't done anything to the suspension either!!

4. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

Nice video also. Wish I had some of the snow your getting!!

5. snowfighter75

snowfighter75 Senior Member

Nice vid and nice setup. I love your light bar! Goin with a 1500 in the future and this vid helps answer some of my questions. Thanks for post and all the best!

6. FisherVMan

FisherVMan Senior Member

Good video!

Looks good and what a nice set up . There seams to be alot of guys that find it hard to believe you can actually put a good HD PLOW on a half ton ??? I had guys tell me that mine would distroy my frontend in a week !!!:eek: Then there are other's suspect it has 3/4 ton springs; and all kinds of other theorys!:eek: First time we installed a V on a half ton back in 2008; we used it for a full season; and had alot of snow [around 200 inches] and when we got rid of the truck; the dealer that installed it actually sold it for us; and Fisher wanted a report back on how the front end was holding up; and they gave it a thumbs up with no excessive wear to anything ??? They looked the bearings over very close and the ball joints . I think I had only put about 3K total mileage on it and it handled the plow beautifully !
    Good luck with your Dodge!:bluebounc

7. z400

z400 Member

Looks like your lights are pushed backwards and pointing upwards.