1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Short & Sweet Vid from Christmas

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cold_and_tired, Jul 8, 2010.

1. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

2. cold_and_tired

3. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

looks like fun...

I'm about ready for some of that...:nod:

4. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

cold and tired, what lights do you have up top facing backwards? they seem to work prettty good? I mount ours ON the spreaders so we can take them off for the summers... work ok but light is very pinpointed and not flooded wide enough really.

5. cold_and_tired

The lights are just some cheap ones from O'Reilly's. I love them and kick myself for not putting them on years ago. I have them mounted on my headache rack and they provide enough light to get the job done. I do wish they widened out a little though.

I like them permanently mounted to the truck because they are great for night work. Getting stuff in and out of the bed and tool box, loading the spreader, hooking up gooseneck and tag trailers and loading skids and other equipment on and off of trailers is 100 times easier.

They are also great for tailgate parties and camping trips!