1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Short stacking video

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mike6256, Dec 20, 2009.

1. mike6256

mike6256 Senior Member

2. plowmanben

plowmanben Member
    from MI

nice video. I wish we would get a decent storm where I'm located. I think the most I have only been out a couple of times and am ready for more than an inch or two.
  3. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

that wasn't bad at all nice vid :D
  4. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

At least you had something to stack. Nothing here in northern IL. I see it's on it's way later this week though.
  5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Great video.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Oz50BhphUI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Oz50BhphUI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>
  6. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

i want that truck :nod: it would look good in my driveway :D
  7. mike6256

mike6256 Senior Member

Mercer thanks for putting that up like that it wouldn't work for me:drinkup:

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

lol at the death metal playing on the radio.
  9. TLB

TLB Senior Member

It's nice to share, can you send some our way ? :rolleyes:
  10. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

sounds like the inside of my truck...

what were you listening to?
  11. mike6256

mike6256 Senior Member

Not sure what was on at that time but the Sirius was set to Octane.. Helps keep you going!!
  12. coonpuss

coonpuss Junior Member

cool video
  13. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

No problem. I figured you would apreciate it.