1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

shops gettin tight...

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by salopez, Mar 17, 2007.

1. salopez

salopez Senior Member

Hey guys I have to get rid of some of my equipment. I am just not utilizing it. Please PM me for pics and I will email them.
    for sale
    99' Gehl 4635 DXT high flow, turbo, cab, and extra counter wieght. 1300 hours 10k with standard bucket
    72" extreme duty root grapple less then 20hours of use 1k
    84 inch bobcat light material bucket 500
    66" bobcat 4n1 with new hoses, cutting edges and teeth 2k
    72" sweeper 1000k

89 JCB 1550 backhoe 2wd 4800 hours 9k

89 chevy s-10 extended cab 4wd western plow and spreader 155k miles 1k

84 international 2554 89k miles benson al. dump box, gledhill 11ft highway plow, swenson undertalgate 20k

04.5 chevy 2500hd d/a with 40k miles extended cab shortbed western proplus plow. 25k

thanks.

2. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder Junior Member

could you post some pictures of the s-10. thanks

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

That sweeper sure is expensive :)

4. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Hey im interested in the grapple bucket and the 84" material bucket. Are they in pretty good shape? Could you post some pics Im very interested!

5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

im having trouble figuring out the skid loader pricing could you run that one more time

6. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

I am interested in the skid steer. I am wondering what HP it is and if it has an enclosed cab with ac also if you would do a package deal with the grapple and the skid. If so I am about 3 hours from you I would like to look at it thanks josh

7. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Steve has been busy guys.

S-10 sold
    Grapple sold (to me)
    84" bucket sold

The gehl is a 4635 56hp turbo high flow cab with heat hand controls $10,000

He really has to move the dump truck and backhoe. His wife said equipment has to go or him.

8. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

A million dollars! I hope it's solid gold

9. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Shoot me info/pics of the skid steer. I'm local and may drive out to see it.