1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by BMAN1, Oct 19, 2010.

1. BMAN1

BMAN1 Member

I went to look at the SnowDogg today for the first time in person. Just at first glance it looks like a great plow, well built. Heavy pivots look real strong, I have owned Fisher, Western and Meyer and non of them look as well built as the Dogg. I will be making an appointment for installation. The new fold away wings are awesome. This is a fast moving, well built plow and for the price!
  2. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

They gotta do something about the name and logo...otherwise I would agree they look well built.
  3. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

Agreed. I'm happy with all my "dogg" products but the name and logo are kind of childish.
  4. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Umm....just remove the logo's from the blade :)

Its better than "Snow Cat! " hisssssss
  5. MGriffin

MGriffin Junior Member

What recommendations do you have for getting the logo off?
  6. Plowfixguys

Plowfixguys Senior Member

Heat gun and a razor blade. Gently heat it and peel it off, then clean up the residue with carb cleaner or something like that.
    Why do you want to remove it? My wife thinks their cute! GEZZZZ!
  7. MGriffin

MGriffin Junior Member

I won't go through the time or trouble to take it off. It's good advertisement for SnowDogg. I'm very happy with the plow and don't mind giving them free advertising.
  8. BMAN1

BMAN1 Member

I should sue them, My Fantasy Football team has been named Sno Dogs for the last seven years!! My truck goes in for an HD75 next Tuesday. It was supposed to be yesterday but I got to busy to be wothout my truck!