1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Shopping for a plow

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by bryanj23, Nov 18, 2006.

1. bryanj23

bryanj23 Senior Member

I've been looking for a plow for my 94 Jeep Cherokee. Anybody have any experience with the Sport Duty plows? What is a reasonable price for one? I'm trying to do my homework before going to the local dealer. I was looking at the "cheap" plows and stumbled upon these (started thinking it might be better to spend a little more money if I can get it financed) and want to know what I'm talking about before going to see the dealer.

Thanks for any help.
  2. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

Buddy of mine plowed with his Jeep Cherokee up untill last year, now hes running a truck. He had the 6.5" western and it did a sweet job. If your looking for a good price and financing I would try Central Parts Warehouse, I just got my new 7.5" pro-plow from them and it was great. Ordered it Monday and it was in my shop Friday!