1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

shopko

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by dayexco, Sep 20, 2010.

1. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

which national takes care of shopko stores? got a call this afternoon for the local one, guy who does it is a friend of mine. she insisted his price was too high and needed more bids. only 4 of us in town that do commercial property. apparently, nobody else put a number on it either.

2. dr.lawn21

dr.lawn21 Senior Member

Check with Ferrendio and Son.

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Would you bid against your friend? I'm just curious because I'm in a similar situation in my town.

4. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

no, unless HE called me and told me he wasn't putting a bid in on it this year.

5. plowatnight

plowatnight Senior Member
    from Mn

Or at least chat w/ him about it.

6. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Hmm not sure who even does our Shopko here.

7. rebelplow

rebelplow Senior Member

If loyalty to your friend is important you and you don't want to "steal" his business, why not just put in bid that's higher than his?

8. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

definetly put friendship first, more importantly, don't let these nationals dictate prices!!! u and the other guys that could do this property, find out his price, and double it, triple it even.

9. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

and he can do a modest increase in his price also, and they well be happy to pay it.

10. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Friendship aside, he was looking at who handles the Shopko account... You could call corporate & ask.
    I believe they are based out of Greenbay WI