1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Shop Thread

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by RN Lawncare, Feb 6, 2011.

1. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare Member

Hey guys. I know you all have some awesome shops, so let's see them! ussmileyflag

2. ColvinsPS

ColvinsPS Member

Here is a pic of ours that was just put up. We are still waiting for the concrete as it has been too cold and also for the electrical work. Sooo nice to work on stuff in there rather then in the elements.
    52 x 40 10 x 10 doors 10 x 12 middle door

barn w doors.jpg

3. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare Member

that looks great!! are you going to put a lift in it?

4. TremblaySNOW

TremblaySNOW Senior Member

This has been do before, let see how well this one will work, but I'll play,:salute:
    The first one is inside the shop, the second is gona be the future shop (little smaller but the same)

693.JPG

Equipment_storage_48x120x12_fs.jpg

5. TremblaySNOW

sorry wrong pic this is what its suppose to look like

Three_car_garage__shop_36x48x14_fs.jpg

6. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare Member

nice sleds there! i'll get some pics up of my small shop once I get my workbench and shelving done tomorrow!

7. Dig-it Landscap

Dig-it Landscap Member

54'x 96' Built 2007

DSCN0237.JPG

8. ColvinsPS

ColvinsPS Member

That's the plan towards the back of the left bay. Also going to put an office and bathroom on the left side by the man door. Need to paint match the man door as well.

That 54 x 96 is huge! Wish we had room for that!

9. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare Member

Awesome! What do you do for heat?

10. Dig-it Landscap

Dig-it Landscap Member

The shop is separated into three parts. The left is the day to day operations side with trucks, trailers, hand tools, etc. The middle is a 1,300 ft2 office/ living area, with storage on top. The right side is for turning wrenches and holds, some bulk hardscape materials, torches, welders, parts, tools, and toys.

The right side is the only part insulated and heated. I put a lot of insulation on the ceiling so I heat with a huge torpedo heater on a thermostat. It is surprisingly efficient.

11. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

that is a nice size but if your putting equipment in there 10' wide must be real tight my friend put 14' wide on there garage 12' would be the norm if you where putting backhoes and loader in there.

12. TremblaySNOW

very nice looking shop, I love that black f350 with dump

13. ColvinsPS

ColvinsPS Member

Yeah after having it done i am wishing it was at least 12 ft wide on one of them if nothing else. Because of our septic we had to have the barn higher than the drive way and the septic caps take up the left side of the drive by the house so it is a pain to get into the left most door. Also since it isn't finished we aren't done grading it and it is icy to get into. My dad has already touched the sides with his truck after sliding on the ice trying to back in.

14. Cam.at.Heritage

Cam.at.Heritage Junior Member

Shop

Here is your shop, its 40'x100' which includes office area to the far right.
    [​IMG]

15. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare Member

wow. nice shop!!!

16. scag413

scag413 Junior Member

That's a very nice shop! Not to mention the set-up! Very impressive!

17. dbcustoms

dbcustoms Senior Member

here my shop its a 40 x 48 with 2-10 x 10 and 1-12 x 12 doors
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

nice shop how do you like the central boiler? we have a 6048 to heat the house is that the same model ?

19. dbcustoms

dbcustoms Senior Member

We love the furnace ours is actually a 5648 its the older model of yours, our family business is a dealer for them

20. justinizzi

justinizzi Senior Member

Very nice shops guys keep them comming