1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Shop, Skidloader, and pusher/plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by plowingkid35, Feb 16, 2011.

1. plowingkid35

plowingkid35 Senior Member

Some pictures of my stuff
    I'm 17 I built a shop about a year ago now and picked up a Bobcat S250 then made a plow/pusher for it

2. plowingkid35

S250
    Shop
    Pusher/Plow

plow.jpg

shop.jpg

3. plowingkid35

Work area in my shop

work.jpg

4. plowingkid35

Wont let me upload picture of the skidloader but you can see it in the picture of the shop.

5. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

NIce shop, you will forever be spoiled now. You won't want to work on anything outside anymore. I fianly have a shop and it kinda made a pansy out of me.

6. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Would definitely like to see more/better pics of the Bobcat & pusher.:popcorn:

7. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Looks good, $3K pressure washer, $25K Bobcat, what really caught my eye was the bead seater (something your Dad or Grandpa would have) that's your shop you built? And you're 17?Thumbs Up I'm calling BS and the pusher looks closer to 10' EDIT you shouldn't be drinking the MicGoleden light you are 17

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  8. Omran

Omran Senior Member
    from KY

that is a great start, you must be a hardworking man, keep it up
    That is why USA is great Land ussmileyflag ussmileyflag

9. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

The internet is full of impostors... 17 year olds belong in school, not on the internet posting pics of daddy's stuff. :nod:

10. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Do you know anyone else on this site? There are a lot of us from MN on here. Just curious...

11. plowingkid35

I dont know of anyone on this site actually, as for the beer that would be my dads, the truck is our farm beater, as for the shop, i actually rent 300 acres on my own a year, thats how i paid for the shop so no bs this is mine, pressure washer i picked up from a local farmer who was retiring for 350 this past summer im not here to be an imposter ive worked hard for what i got so please no bs, the pusher is actually 12.5 it can actually pivot just like a plow would on your truck, i need to get some pictures of it in action but all of our snow keeps melting at it just keeps getting warmer!!!

12. plowingkid35

(Looks good, $3K pressure washer, $25K Bobcat, what really caught my eye was the bead seater (something your Dad or Grandpa would have) that's your shop you built? And you're 17? I'm calling BS and the pusher looks closer to 10' EDIT you shouldn't be drinking the MicGoleden light you are 17)
    Idk what your talking about when you say bead seater?

13. plowingkid35

nvm check that, the bead seater is a thing my dad rigged up from us always changing tires on our semis, we firgured that would be a better alternative, the seater throws some air thats for sure

14. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

People will respect you a lot more if you're honest with them... :nono:

15. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Daddy's shop and toys sure look nice...with all that money he should have just bought a real pusher.

16. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

I'm taking a guess by the condition of the concrete floor...that shop is more than a year old

17. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

A kid I was going to college would show us his checkbook....we are talking 30-45kchecks spent on equipment and seed....and other farm crap. He couldn't have been 18 or 19 either.

Very possible.

I too would like more detail about that pusher. I just like anything metal!

18. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Possible....Sure.

Likely..........No.

Big difference between 19 and 16 and that shop definitely is older than a year.

19. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

come on guys play nice!!!!!!!

20. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, only because i live about 150 miles west of him, and personally know 16 yr olds, that have their own farm land, machinery, trucks, cattle herds. they definitely had an "in", working with the family farm. but the ones i know busted their tail to get what they got. they're not the ones sitting in an alley someplace with a crack pipe, nor 22 piercings on their face. they've had "chores" since they were small, and many of them were operating tractors, etc. since they were 8-10 yrs old. looks to me like a little diesel soot on the walls, floor has some oil stains....looks to me as though they use the shop a lot? i say...hats off to you young man, this country needs more like you!