1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Shop/Skiddy/truck pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Humvee27, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Well, new to me skiddy...my main truck....and the shop we are "renting"....lol...I'll do maintenance for shop space....works for me until spring when we build our pole barn/shop

[​IMG]

forks, bucket, and broom....love the broom...first year using it....gonna buy another for the other skid steer:drinkup:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  2. sharpcutlc

sharpcutlc Junior Member

everything looks great! How are those tires in the snow?

3. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

4. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Tires are pretty good but going to look at something with more traction in the spring....I use it on site so it's all concrete....steep driveway where I slide a little but actually a lot less then I thought I would...this is dedicated to this site so it doesn't travel too much..I'm looking to buy a 773 Turbo right now

5. M.S.P.M.

M.S.P.M. Senior Member

Heres about 1/3 of one of our two shops.

dodge 1 022.jpg

6. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid249.photobucket.com/albums/gg229/humvee27_photos/122409005.flv">

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  7. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Whats that frame for? Also looks like that broom does an awesome job!

8. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

You may be in luck my friend... I know I'm a little bit of a hike but I was thinking about selling my 2002 773 500K edition... It's got roughly 2400 hours on it. Enclosed cab, heat/ac, keyless start with computer, power bob-tach system and a good set of meats. It's sitting in my friends shop this winter and the thought has crossed my mind. I'd need to get 13k for it.

9. M.S.P.M.

M.S.P.M. Senior Member

The frame is for a 1941 dodge wf-32 that my dad and I are restoring.

10. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Your a little too far away right now for what I'm looking at in the area...although I may have to speak to you again...:)...I'm looking at one for 14k right up the road from me....talking with the guy right now....although I really like the idea of the bobtach which non of mine have....

heres a pic of how I'm running cables to my lights on my headache rack...if I need to I just unplug it and pull the box and rack off the truck..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

No problem Humvee.... but I believe you are mistaken... "Bobtach" is just the phrase that Bobcat uses to identify their "quick connect" buckets, forks and other attachments... The only difference with the "power" option allows the operator to sit nicely in the seat (and get fat and lazy!!) to change the attachments using a button... I understand you are a distance away. The machine is not up for sale locally right now but I would get rid of it if someone wanted it.

12. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice Machines