1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

shop pics/fresh install plow pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by show-n-go, Dec 3, 2009.

1. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

So i finally got the plow put on my excursion today. While i was there i snapped a few pics of my buddy's shop.

020.jpg

023.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

2. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

more.. first two are my buddy's shop. The next one is how small it makes my garage look, and the last is my bengal cat. all the work today made him tired.. He is like a dog so he comes with me alot of the time when im out running around.

021.jpg

022.jpg

028.jpg

019.jpg

3. CMU07

CMU07 Member

Nice rig. And that cat has got some crazy coloring, never seen one like that.

4. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

He's called a toy leopard or toy bengal. In this pics you can't tell but he is 35lbs and much bigger than a regular cat, plus he likes crowds,water, and comes when he's called, sits and does tricks. They are big cat family so they have dog mentality. He eats regular cat food most of the time but i give him raw meat too, he won't eat it cooked.

5. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Wow, never seen anything like that before. Kinda freaky.

6. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

here is a pic that shows how big he really is.

jag1.jpg

7. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking set up and it must be nice to have all that room to work in.

And sure must be nice to get your plow a the way back to the back wall of your garage. I can only get mine just into the front of mine. LOL

8. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Hope he doesn't go past a Chinese restaurant, thats a few meals,lol

9. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

plow looks good on the 'scursion. :drinkup: Got 2 bengals here, not as big as yours though. Heres a pic of em when they were young, a few years back. Theyre pretty damn cool cats

08-01-06_2215.jpg

10. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Hell yeah. I knew someone else had to have these.. Mine is an F3, are yours F3 or F4?

11. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

That because you can't see the third car garage, it's to the left of the plow and is full with 4wheelers, a harley and a bunch of other stuff. My car will now be outside so that my plow can stay in. I store the plow at the shop all summer but i want it at my house in the winter.
    That pic makes my garage look really clean, it's not that organized..
    The shop on the other hand, he just bought that this year and it is huge. It used to be a mower dealership so what is shown in the pic is about half of the garage and then it's got a huge office and showroom too.. I'll get some better pics of it with a real camera, all i had was my phone last night.

12. 04chevy2500

04chevy2500 Senior Member

thats a huge cat! how does he like keeping the salt inside the shop? seems like a good idea but takes up valuable space. does it do any damage to the building etc...

13. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Doesn't hurt a thing. He has plenty of space so it's not that big of an issue, at his old shop the salt was inside too and it was a lot smaller but we worked around it. I'll take some better pics of the shop next time i go and you'll be able to see that it doesn't use that much space in that huge garage.
    Just last night in the shop behind me when i took pics was. 5 18-20ft mower trailers,an f250, my excursion, and the f150 that you can see in the pics plus 6 sno dog vboxes, and about 30 mowers. Then you can see all the westerns lined up and the bobcats. That place is HUGE...

14. 04chevy2500

04chevy2500 Senior Member

wow that really is massive. someday ill have something that size. cant wait to see the pix

15. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, thats awesome. Indoor bulk storage. Nice kitty too.

16. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Here is a picture of the plow we use at the car lot, it goes on a Tundra (i work at Toyota) and just stay's on the lot. It works pretty good unless we get some heavy snow or if the lot gets packed down then i bring in the big truck with a Western.

snow way plow.jpg

17. TommyMac

TommyMac Senior Member

Bengal's are awesome cats...My Bengal's name is Sacha & beats up my dog's it's the funniest thing youv'e ever seen.....When she want's to play fetch with you she will bring you a toy & meow

Tom

18. wiseguyslawn

wiseguyslawn Senior Member

everything looks great but that damn donzi sign. haha all Baja here hopefully someday I'll be able to get a cigarette

19. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

LOL.. we are looking at Outterlimits, skater 399v,and a few cigs right now. The big Donzi is going away i think.. I don't like the swim platform on the cigs, it really cheapens them up with that tube thing on the back plus it's hard to get staggered motors, most are side by side.