1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Shop Manual for 2000 F250

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Rob, Nov 15, 2002.

1. Rob

Rob PlowSite.com Veteran

Does anybody know where I can get a Shop / Repair manual for a 2000 F250 SD ? I have looked on the web as well as at the local auto parts and book stores for the factory manual, Haynes , Chilton etc. But can't seem to find one. Fortunately, I don't really need it right now, but I'd like to have it around for some point in the future.

Thanks,

2. bgrover

bgrover Member

In the back of your owners manual they usually have an order form where you can order the manual from. The company is Helm. Their online store is at www.helminc.com. That's where I've always bought mine from.

3. Rob

Rob PlowSite.com Veteran

Thanks !

I actually did look in the back of my manual, because I have seen it there in my other vehicles, but couldn't find it in the Ford. Must have missed it somehow. Thanks again.

4. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

5. bgrover

bgrover Member

Yeah I've missed it in the back of the manual as well. I've found I like the helm site, you can get all kinds of info there. I purchased a '96 Crown Vic used and not only purchased the service manual but also purchased a complete set of TSB's.

They were interesting, I found out that there was a service bulletin to reprogram the transmission. So since mine was not reprogrammed I took it in complaining about the shifting and told the dealer about the TSB and had them reprogram the tranny. Shifted great after that!

Good Luck! :D

6. SCAPEASAURUSREX

SCAPEASAURUSREX Senior Member
    from NJ

check ebay... there is a couple that all they sell are factry service manuals, evtm,s etc.. all makes and models,, just have to look and check what they have , diff things all the time. I got a couple from them... used but in great shape and all the info is still there..