1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Shop cleaning sale!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JRSlawn, Dec 30, 2006.

1. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

5x8 Big Tex utility trailer with rear gate. Also has 4 foot painted sides great to haul a mower or do mulch nice trailer bought a dump trailer a month after I bought this one and hasnt seen much work. $800 takes it

Meyer 7.5 Plow steel moldboard with brand new cutting edge everything works great only used a couple times after new edge was installed $ 500.00

Meyer E 60 snow plow pump bought 2 years ago maybe used 6-7 times at most works great and fast $700.00

John deere single stage snow thrower 2 cycle nice unit like new $200.00

Susuki Eiger 4x4 auto 400 atv Low miles bought for a sidewalk account deal fell threw. Includes 48in cycle county plow. Runs great $4000.00

1995 Chevy 2500 ext cab 4x4 auto 165,000 miles runs good fuel lines are shot will need replaced tires have 20% tread left nice truck a little fixing and would be a great mow truck $3000.00 Has 8 foot contractors cap Newer exhaust. Also has the meyers frame and mounts including wiring. Make me an offer on this one needs to go.

Hadacke rack had custom built for a ford 350 like new put an easy dumper in the truck a month after I had this mad has work light and a mount for a light bar looking to get $500.00 black powder coat nice rack.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2007
  2. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

3. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2007
  4. cowtrimmer

cowtrimmer Junior Member

a little more info on the 7.5 plow.Is that just for the moldboard or what ??

5. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

trailer

pics of the trailer please.

6. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Cowtimmer it is a meyer 7.5 steel moldboard nice plow with new cutting edge and rubber flap

7. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

can you put a pic of the 4 wheeler up please. Thanks.

8. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

will get some up

9. 972500

972500 Junior Member

yea if i could have pics of the truck and 4 wheeler chances are i would buy them this week cause my mom needs a new truck and i could do the lines no problem and have tires at the shop that would fit. the 4 wheeler would just be usefull so eather send the pics to bigmark977@netscape.net or post them up here and let me know that u did. and im just down in canton so that wouldnt be an issue
    let me know
    Mark

10. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

how about some pics of the blower

11. hemisareslow

hemisareslow Member

I'm Interested In The Trailer...pics Pls