1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

shoes for 7.5 meyer

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by scsalerno, Oct 1, 2005.

1. scsalerno

scsalerno Junior Member

as i said in previous threads,i plow for my church,using a 1974 dodge w200
    with a 7.5 meyers e47.i just put a new cutting edge on it and was wondering,if i should buy new shoes,or try to find something used,or do i need them at all?the lot will hold approx.75 cars,80% is paved,the rest gravel.
    also,where can i find the best prices.living in the scranton area of pa.

thanks, steve

2. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS Senior Member

i have some i dont use . name a price they have never been used.

3. scsalerno

scsalerno Junior Member

i can only go as high as $40.00 including shipping.if this is ok send an email.
    scoopershubby@yahoo.com

thanks, steve

4. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

where in pa are you. i live outside phila. in sure i have a set.

john

5. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Sorry to piggy-back the original post, but I'm also looking for a set of shoes for the same set-up, and believe it or not, I'm also going to be plowing my place of worship too. If you have anything that you'd like to sell, please let me know.

Thanks

6. 2004 f250 psd

2004 f250 psd Member

hi i have 2 shoes good came off a myers 7.5 im in malvern pa 19355
    call me at 610-960-9174 connor

7. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

I wouldn't use them at all on the asphalt unless it is uneven or big pot holes you might grab with the blade. On the gravel i don't use them either but i can tell where the blade is at. Sometimes i am lazy and just put them on for gravel drives though, i leave around 2 inches of blade off the ground.

BTW i use my shoes until the front angled parts is wore out and diggin in the ground